PETNET Solutions Inc., a Siemens Healthineers company, operates the largest network of PET radiopharmacies, with over 50 locations worldwide. With a global network of integrated manufacturing operations and PET nuclear pharmacies, as well as partnerships with key pharmaceutical and industry partners, PETNET Solutions, is uniquely able to offer access to PET tracers needed today, as well as those to expand clinical offerings in the future.
- Multiple oncology PET tracers support diagnosis and staging of the disease
- Multiple cardiac PET tracers aid physicians in assessing ischemic heart disease conditions1
- >99% order fulfillment rate helps ensure ability to perform timely clinical evaluations of patients2
- Simplification of the dose ordering process with PETNET Direct online ordering system saves staff time on non-clinical tasks
- Average growth rate of 26% in PET/CT utilization as a result of successful execution of tailored growth strategies3
- Up to 14% yearly income saved by monitoring cancellations and no-shows4
Ruth Tesar – Customer Quote
“PETNET has been our ‘go-to’ resource for many years. They have the right mix of tracers that we need, and they deliver on time. I appreciate their integrity and ability to deliver on their commitments. PETNET is also a trusted partner, with the expertise we need to grow our business. NCPIC’s staff relies on the marketing materials and industry updates they provide to us. More importantly, we always have someone to call if we need anything.”
Chief Executive Officer
Northern California PET Imaging Center (NCPIC)
Sacramento, California, USA
Professor Adil Al-Nahhas, FRCP – Customer Quote
“The PET/CT department at Imperial College NHS Trust thrives on having a high-quality radiopharmaceutical provider, and that is why we rely on PETNET. The range of their products is excellent and meets our clinical and academic requirements. Their flexibility and delivery reliability are exemplary and allow us to customise the workflow to achieve the best daily throughput. PETNET is also unique in providing educational and training facilities to our staff and international visitors, who are always impressed by the professional and generous attitude of PETNET staff.”
Professor Adil AL-Nahhas, FRCP
Chief of Service of Nuclear Medicine
Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
1Ghosh N, Rimoldi OE, Beansland RSB, Camici PG. Assessment of Myocardial Ischemia and Viability role of Positron Emission Tomography. European Heart Journal (2010) 31, 2984-2995.
2Data on file.
3Analysis performed by Siemens' PETNET Solutions; accounts in the United States.
4Moore CG, Wilson-Witherspoon P, Probust JC. Time and Money: Effects of No-Shows at a Family Practice Residency Clinic. Fam Med. 2001 Jul-Aug; 33(7): 522-7.
* syngo.PET Amyloid Plaque is intended for use only with approved amyloid radiopharmaceuticals in the country of use. Users should review the drug labeling for approved uses.